It is a joyous day when a child is adopted by his or her forever family.
Florida Baptist Children’s Homes has the privilege of coming alongside prospective adoptive parents and children in need, helping facilitate a smooth transition for a child’s forever home. We are committed to providing forever, Christian families for children placed in our care, and we love helping families answer God’s call to adopt. Our caring and experienced adoption specialists provide counseling, supervise legal matters and work with biological parents and others involved throughout the adoption process. When you choose to adopt through FBCH, our team will be with you every step of the way as you prepare your home and your heart to welcome a new child!
FBCH provides the following services:
- Domestic infant adoptions
- Assistance in adoption through the foster care system
- Individual adoption services (i.e., post-placement visits, home studies)
If you are pregnant and need guidance, please contact us at any time. We care, and we’re here to help.
- Panhandle 850.728.7605
- North Florida 904.437.7753
- Central Florida 863.797.6322
- South Florida 786.512.9196