We want to take this opportunity to wish you and your family a Happy New Year! We would also like to pause for a moment to say thank you for all the ways you have helped Florida Baptist Children’s Homes, One More Child and The Porch Light make 2015 count for children.
Here are just five of the many reasons we are grateful for you!
- We are grateful for everyone who joined us on one of our campuses for our life-changing iServe Kids camps! In 2016 invite your church family or youth group to join in one of these domestic missions trips to share the love of Christ.
- Loving children around the world is something our supporters do best! With your love and financial provisions we are making daily progress in El Carrizal, Dominican Republic! We are constructing a 100-home community with a community transformation center and church plant and we are seeking people to help us finish the job.
- Thank you to everyone who has taken the Shine a Light Challenge to help raise crucial funding and awareness for The Porch Light. For those who want to make 2016 shine bright for all to see, take the Shine a Light Challenge now!
- Our hearts are warmed by all who have made the commitment to changing the lives of children forever, by being foster parents or adoptive parents. They are the bright flowers springing forth in gardens that have been riddled with thorns. Find out how you can make an eternal difference in the life of a child today.
- A mattress for a little boy sleeping on a dirt floor; an egg to provide protein to make it through another scorching hot day; a medical professional to give life to a malnourished child. We are thankful for all of our child sponsors who make it possible to be the hands and feet of Jesus to precious children across the globe. Learn more about becoming a child sponsor.
href="#" data-color-override="false" data-hover-color-override="false" data-hover-text-color-override="#fff">Button Text