We’re excited to share with you the stories of hope and healing that are happening more often in more places to more children through the efforts of Florida Baptist Children’s Homes.
Not only is our impact growing , not only is God opening new doors, but our donors and volunteers are hungrier than ever to make a difference for one more child.
Click here to read how one year can turn a life around! This is a a celebration of one year and how Florida Baptist Children’s Homes and One More Child are showing families and children they are valued and loved.
This report provides stories, stats and financial details that are integral pieces of the day-to-day operations of Florida Baptist Children’s Homes. We hope you will take the time to read this report that celebrates changed lives.
Here are just a few of the highlights from 2014:
- Domestically we served 69,297 children and families through our residential care, foster care, adoption services, emergency care, Caring Families, Compassion Ministries, Sanctity of Human Life and The Porch Light
- We have expanded to included 24 ministry sites in 19 cities throughout Florida
- We placed 714 children in loving foster homes
- We accommodated 1,164 individuals on 89 international mission trips through One More Child
- We have more than 750 children sponsored through One More Child and more than 500 waiting to be sponsored to provide food, clothes, medicine, educational supplies and more
- Through The Porch Light’s safe home program, as well as prevention and advocacy efforts across the state, we were able to impact more than 14,600 lives during the first year of the program.
- Women’s groups from across the state collected more than 1,000 backpacks that are being used domestically and internationally by child victims of sex trafficking