What is an On-Location Volunteer?
An On-Location Volunteer may provide various individual or group services to children and teens on the FBCH campus, and/or foster homes. An On-Location Volunteer may also serve in the various departments on campus to include administrative support, donations and maintenance, as well as in areas such as recreational, educational and spiritual needs of the campus.
What types of opportunities are there for On-Location Volunteers?
- Physical Recreation – Do you have a desire to help children and youth grow physically? Help plan, coordinate and lead recreational activities or events on campus. For example, teach or assist in areas such as swimming, martial arts or other specific physical activities in which you may be skilled.
- Extracurricular Activities – Do you have a talent or skill in the arts? Help provide music lessons, teach and lead art and craft projects, offer photography lessons, teach creative writing or help lead other various extracurricular art activities
- Spiritual Enrichment – Do you believe the Lord is impressing upon your heart to provide spiritual enrichment to our children and even our staff? Lead Bible studies, devotions, prayer partnering, etc., for children and teens.
- Education-Do you have a gift for teaching? Help provide tutoring to children and teens who are in need of additional help in school work, mentor youth in vocational skills needs, or teach an independent living skills class.
- Professional Skills – Do you have professional skills that can be used in ministry? Assist with clerical needs or help with maintenance needs if you are an electrician, plumber or carpenter.
- There are a multitude of volunteer opportunities that a Campus Volunteer can offer and this list is only a sample of what is possible.
Yes, I am an individual interested in becoming an On-Location Volunteer! CLICK HERE for an application.