What are group volunteers?
Group volunteers are members of church groups, clubs, teams and schools that work together in sharing God’s love by connecting with FBCH’s ministry through service on our campuses. Group volunteers are supervised by FBCH staff and are identified by their red volunteer badges or stickers.
What types of opportunities are there for group volunteers?
- Activities – Helping with large group activities for residents (picnics, games, sports activities/clinics, etc.)
- Spiritual – Leading Bible studies for the boys/girls
- Events – Assisting with campus events (Fall Festival, Olympics, Back-to-School Party, etc.), decorating the campus for Christmas, etc.
- Maintenance – Helping with grounds work and making the campus more beautiful through gardening and helping with special projects as needed
- Beautification – Decorating, painting, etc.